Nicole Fasciano Editor-in-Chief
One of the best reasons to watch the Super Bowl each and every year always comes down to the commercials themselves. Let’s be honest, if you’re not a diehard fan of sports or either of the teams competing for the ring, then what keeps you tuned in the whole time? Some of the best commercials and marketing techniques are implemented from companies around the world; and just for one moment to catch the audience’s eye. Companies can pay up to millions of dollars just for a minute long advertisement but it makes all the difference on Super Bowl night. Super Bowl LVI occurred on February 13, 2022 and attracted the largest audience over the past five years. With over 112 million viewers of the game, there had to be more on the line than just a Los Angeles Rams or Cincinnati Bengals victory.
Obviously, the halftime show coming from Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar and 50 Cent averaged about 103 million viewers which is a 7 percent increase from last year’s performance by the Weeknd.
So, because of the prominence of the game and the overall viewership that the Super Bowl brings in each year, the commercials need to shine… and many of them did.
Let’s take a look at some of the best and most interesting commercials that appeared during this year’s game.
- Doritos/Cheetos: ‘Push It’
- Rocket Homes and Rocket Mortgage: ‘Dream House With Anna Kendrick and Barbie’
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Commercial || Bring Down The House
- Disney+ Has All the GOATs | Disney+
- Uber Don’t Eats
- Coinbase Super Bowl Commercial. Win $3 million – Bitcoin
- E*TRADE Commercial – E*TRADE Baby “Off The Grid”
- Old Friends. New Fun. | Meta Quest 2
- Lays Super Bowl 2022 with Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd
- A Clydesdale’s Journey | Budweiser Super Bowl 2022