Briana Alberghini ‘21
Are you and your roommates looking to make some spooky snacks with limited ingredients? I got you covered – just click on the link, and it will take you to a site and show you how to make it!
- Spider Oreos! Perfect for those who love Oreos and want to add a spooky twist.
- Monster chocolate covered pretzels! Personally, there is nothing better than a chocolate covered pretzel, especially when they are halloween themed.
- Witch cookie hats! These are so cute, and are totally dorm approved.
- Vampire donuts! And these are no bake? Say less!
- Graveyard dirt (this one is extra spooky)! As a child, I grew up eating this “graveyard dirt,” and I have to say it is still one of my favorites.
- Monster chocolate bark! A true classic – bark is great for any holiday.
- Banana ghost pops! These are too cute – and great if you want something that isn’t too sweet.
- Spider web pretzels! These are great for those who don’t want too much chocolate and still want to enjoy the salty aspect of the pretzel.
- Strawberry ghosts! Another great option for those who don’t want something overly sweet. And chocolate covered strawberries are always a must.
- Caramel dipped marshmallows! Perfect for anyone who isn’t too big into decorating and doesn’t want to do something elaborate. Although you could totally decorate these with some spooky faces if you want.
With so many spooky yet delicious options, it is going to be so hard to pick just one. Follow @mcbeacon on Instagram and send us pictures of what you try.