Briana Alberghini ’21
Editor in Chief
Searching for some fall activities that can get you off campus with friends while still remaining socially distant? Look no further, I got you covered!
- Go apple picking at Smolak Farms
- Pick up some apple cider donuts and caramel apples at Boston Hill Farm
- Cheers to living through a pandemic at Tavern on High with their fall cocktail list (if you are 21+)
- Go for a hike at Harold Parker State Forest
- Complete a corn maze at Crescent Farms
- Have a picnic at the North Andover Town Common
- Do a wine tasting at Zorvino Vineyards (if you are 21+)
- Take a tour of the Salem Witch Museum
- Go to Canobie Lake for their yearly Scream Fest
- Go for a hayride at Kimball Farm
- Head to the Topsfield Drive-In to watch a spooky movie
If you don’t feel like leaving campus because you are too cozy to leave bed, I got you covered, too!
- Carve pumpkins with your roommates (make it a competition!)
- Bake pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Watch 31 Nights of Halloween on Freeform
- Drink hot apple cider
- Journal your “fall intentions”
Although this fall is looking a little different, it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! Make the most of the situation, and enjoy the great outdoors (or indoors, if that’s your thing).