03/10/2017 12:26 AM
Uber driver reported a highly intoxicated male to MCPD. Units were able to locate the resident student in their residential building attending an unregistered event.
03/10/2017 07:26 PM
RA called MCPD requesting an officer confiscate a marijuana pipe from a residence room.
03/11/2017 12:56 AM
Cigarette smoke in a residence room was the cause of a fire alarm.
03/14/2017 08:45 PM
Parent called concerned about her resident daughter residing at Royal Crest, which has lost power. Parent was informed that it was a National Grid issue and RL would be relocating all affected students.
03/18/2017 03:43 PM
NAFD notified MCPD stating they received a call from a 62 year-old female that had fell in the lobby of a residential building and are responding. NAFD transported the female to LGH.
03/20/2017 06:43 AM
A sprinkler issue was the cause of a fire alarm in a residential building.
03/22/2017 09:25 PM
Resident smoking in their room was the cause of a fire alarm in a residential building.
03/23/2017 03:32 PM
Library employee set off panic alarm by mistake.
03/25/2017 01:28 AM
Unit observed resident students climbing out of a window in apartments. Students have been advised to go back to their rooms.
03/27/2017 10:38 PM
Resident student called to report that an unknown individual(s) threw eggs at her friend’s door. RD is aware of the incident. Housekeeping notified and will address the issue.