Briana Alberghini ‘21
Associate Social Media Director
If you’re anything like me, you are tired of scrolling on Tik Tok and Instagram or sending Snapchats for 12+ hours a day.
Here are 7 recipes that you should definitely make while stuck in quarantine. I mean, what else is there to do besides bake?
- Fudgy Brownies from Tasty. These are to die for if you like gooey brownies. P.S. add some vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream and you will have one of the best brownies sundaes. Ever.
- BA’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies from Bon Appetit. Pro tip: add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of the cookies when they come out of the oven. Sweet and salty, aka the best of both worlds.
- Ciabatta Bread from Baking By An Introvert. Stores sold out of literally every bread possible? Fear not, this recipe is sure to do the trick! P.S. It makes for a great grilled cheese.
- Dark Chocolate Mousse from Food Network. It may be hard to not eat the whole bowl while making it, but trust me you’ll get brownie points for sharing this with your family.
- Vanilla Cake from Preppy Kitchen. Do you think vanilla is boring? Think again after trying out this recipe.
- Homemade Granola from All Recipes. Buying granola is so overrated, your yogurt deserves better!
- Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish. A perfect recipe for a Sunday morning. Or any morning. Isn’t every day of the week feeling like Sunday now?
If none of these recipes sounds good to you (although how could they not?), check out Budget Bytes, which has dozens of cost-conscious recipes to try out.